Vlieseline H609 Lightweight, soft, and bi-elastic fusible weft interlining made of synthetic fibres.
Elasticated in both warp and weft direction.
Weight – Lightweight
Type – Fusible / Iron On
Colour – your choice of White or Black
Vlieseline Product Code – H609
Width – 75cm wide
Light-weight, soft and bi-elastic fusible weft interlining made of synthetic fibres; extremely elastic both in warp and weft direction.
44 g/ m2
For the fusing of small parts and front parts of clothing made of high-quality and highly elastic outer fabrics such as jersey. Suitable for light- to medium-weight elastic fabrics.
– the special construction grants a very soft and elegant hand feel
– due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft direction, it is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing
– the excellent adhesive coating grants easy application by hand iron
– outstanding adhesion after many cycles of care treatment
1. Like all interfacing made by Vlieseline, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
2. Place the interfacing with the fitted side on the left side of the fabric. Press each area for about 10 seconds.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Care – Machine washable up to 40 degrees, dry cleanable
For more than 70 years, Vlieseline has been offering a wide range of interlinings for clothing and creative needlework. Vlieseline has become an indispensable interlining for all kinds of applications: Dressmaking seams, edges, fringes, loops, appliqués, patchwork and quilting. Vlieseline draws on the diverse know-how of Freudenberg’s nonwovens research department. Their premium-quality Vlieseline interlinings are the basis for perfect and reliable solutions.