Vlieseline Fusible Fleece High Loft 90cm wide
Weight – High loft
Type – Fusible / Iron On
Colour – White
Vlieseline Product Code – H640
– Thickest iron-on volume fleece
– Easy to work with
– No shifting while sewing
How to use:
– Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
– Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
– Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
– Dry Cleanable
– Machine wash 40 degrees permanent press
– Iron on cotton heat when covered with a cloth or integrated within a garment
Heavy weight, low migration fusible batting made of synthetic fibres. 40% R-PES, 60% PES, 131 grams per metre squared.
For topstitching and quilting, for three-dimensional work such as voluminous bows or borders, and warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
For more than 70 years, Vlieseline has been offering a wide range of interlinings for clothing and creative needlework. Vlieseline has become an indispensable interlining for all kinds of applications: Dressmaking seams, edges, fringes, loops, appliqués, patchwork and quilting. Vlieseline draws on the diverse know-how of Freudenberg’s nonwovens research department. Their premium-quality Vlieseline interlinings are the basis for perfect and reliable solutions.