Vlieseline Interfacing Medium/Heavy Weight, Iron On, White.
With Stabilising Vertical Threads Preventing The Sagging of Outer Fabrics.
Weight – Medium/Heavy
Type – Fusible / Iron On
Colour – White
Woven/Non Woven – Non Woven
Vlieseline Product Code – H410/316
Width – 90cm wide
Medium-weight, soft, fusible and versatile nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres.
43 g/ m2
For the fusing of front parts on coats and longer jackets and small parts susceptible to distortion. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
– retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
– comfortable to wear
– strong yet flexible feel
1. Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
2. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
3. Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
Iron setting: silk/wool.
4. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Care – Machine washable up to 40 degrees, dry cleanable
For more than 70 years, Vlieseline has been offering a wide range of interlinings for clothing and creative needlework. Vlieseline has become an indispensable interlining for all kinds of applications: Dressmaking seams, edges, fringes, loops, appliqués, patchwork and quilting. Vlieseline draws on the diverse know-how of Freudenberg’s nonwovens research department. Their premium-quality Vlieseline interlinings are the basis for perfect and reliable solutions.