Vlieseline Fusible Fleece Low Loft 90cm wide
Weight – Low loft
Type – Fusible / Iron On
Colour – White
Vlieseline Product Code – H630
– Easy to work with
– Light volume
– No shifting while sewing
How to use:
– Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
– Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
– Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
– Dry Cleanable
– Machine wash 40 degrees permanent press
– Iron on cotton heat when covered with a cloth or integrated within a garment
Light weight, low migration fusible batting made of synthetic fibres. 40% R-PES, 60% PES, 86 grams per metre squared.
Iron-on low loft batting for topstitch work, patchwork and quilting as well as for warm clothing; also ideal for soft pelmets and voluminous tie-backs. Easy to work with light volume and no shifting while sewing.
For more than 70 years, Vlieseline has been offering a wide range of interlinings for clothing and creative needlework. Vlieseline has become an indispensable interlining for all kinds of applications: Dressmaking seams, edges, fringes, loops, appliqués, patchwork and quilting. Vlieseline draws on the diverse know-how of Freudenberg’s nonwovens research department. Their premium-quality Vlieseline interlinings are the basis for perfect and reliable solutions.