Vlieseline Decovil I Light, Fusible 90cm Wide, Beige
Weight – Medium 250gsm
Type – Fusible
Colour – Beige
Woven/Non Woven – Non Woven
Vlieseline Product Code – DECOVIL I LIGHT
OekoTex Standard 100 ZHNO 052935 TESTEX
LIGHTWEIGHT FUSIBLE INTERLINING WITH LEATHER-LIKE HANDLE
DECOVIL I LIGHT
Decovil I Light is the lighter and softer alternative to Decovil I. Nevertheless, it has the same varied properties: Tear-resistant, but also dimensionally stable and easy to shape. Furthermore it is resilient, resistant.
For creative work such as bags, hats, belts etc. and for interior design. Suitable for cotton, decorative and synthetic fabrics.
1. Lay the interlining with the coated side facing the reverse side of the fabric.
2. Cover with a damp cloth and iron for around 6 seconds, section by section.
3. Do not push the iron. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilise.
• Dimensionally stable
• High resilience
• Resistant to bending
• Extremely resistant to tearing
• Can be punched in several layers if required
• Very easy to sew in
• Suitable for stitching and turning
Lighterweight, dimensionally stable and resilient iron-on interlining with a leather-like handle.
Once adhered to your fabric, this decovil light can be washed on a gentle cycle at 30 degrees. Can be ironed on a medium heat setting.
Do not tumble dry – Do not Dry Clean – Do not Bleach
Vlieseline has become an indispensable interlining for all kinds of applications.
For more than 70 years, Vlieseline has been offering a wide range of interlinings for clothing and creative needlework. Vlieseline has become an indispensable interlining for all kinds of applications: Dressmaking seams, edges, fringes, loops, appliqués, patchwork and quilting. Vlieseline draws on the diverse know-how of Freudenberg’s nonwovens research department. Their premium-quality Vlieseline interlinings are the basis for perfect and reliable solutions.