- Scanfil Organic Sewing Thread 100 Metre Spool – 100% Organic Cotton
- Colour – Charcoal – (Note Scanfil do not name their colours this is the colour that my supplier has named it various other suppliers call them different names depending on the country they are in. If your looking for a replacement thread please check the thread number that Scanfil put on their spools.)
- Scanfil Organic Cotton sewing thread meets the stringent standards set by GOTS – the global organic textile standard.
- Made with long-staple cotton this thread is of high quality and the combed cotton processing ensures it is strong yet soft.
- A multi-purpose thread that is finished in 34 colors.
- Spun in Holland, the organic cotton is gathered from several sources so the thread is a blend of the longest fibers available, making it smooth and strong.
- Scanfil is suitable for seams, overlock, top stitching, and embroidery; and will not shrink or bleed with washing.
- Supplied on a wooden spool.
- Postage for these is second class to try to reduce the price a bit.
- Postage is included in the price however we would strongly suggest buying multiple threads as this is considerably cheaper as the threads have to go as small parcels due to their size.
Price for 1 £ 6.15
Price for 2 £ 9.10 Saving £3.20
Price for 3 £ 12.05 Saving £6.40
Price for 4 £ 15 Saving £9.60
Price for 5 £ 17.95 Saving £12.80
If you are looking for multiple purchases please use the links in our shop.