The Stitchery Dorset – “Bright Indiza” Pouch Bag Kit
Our premium ‘Pouch Bag Kit’ comes in a cardboard presentation box and contains:
- A fat quarter of premium patterned quilting cotton from Art Gallery Fabric
- A fat quarter of premium solid quilting cotton from Art Gallery Fabric
- 2 x 8” white YKK Zips
- 1000m real of multi-purpose Moon sewing thread
- A large fat quarter of hi-loft fusible interfacing from Vlieseline interfacings
- ½ Metre of medium weight fusible interfacing from Vlieseline interfacings
- A length of spotted Bias Binding
- 2 x metal carabiner clips
- Fully illustrated Instructions
- A Reusable Pattern Template
Everything you need to make two beautiful, high quality, fully lined triangular pouch bags, complete with tab at the top to attach the carabiner to and side zipped closure. This kit provides you with high quality materials to complete two pouch bags with material to spare.
The pouch bag is a great little item to hold doggy treats or poop bags when walking your furry friend. Also, great to attach to the inside of a tote bag to stop important items like keys or your trolley token from disappearing into the bottom of your shopping bag. Great gift idea too.
Made in Dorset in the UK
Postage – We send all of our parcels via Royal Mail, 2nd Class postage. We always obtain proof of posting for any items sent and if we have the item in stock we will generally post the item on the same day that you place your order.
If you wish to buy multiple items and are outside of the UK then please do contact us and we will set up a custom order for you with combined postage. Nobody wants to pay more for their postage than is necessary and we are more than happy to accommodate these requests.
Some postage delays are inevitable and are outside of our control, these include delays at Christmas and customs and excise if posting to an address outside of the UK. If you have any queries or require a quotation for expedited shipping then please do feel free to contact us.