- Eco Friendly Droplet Design Washing Up Sponge
- Nonsponge, unsponge.
More than 75% Organic Cotton and Bamboo.
Eco-friendly alternative to plastic disposable sponges.
Handmade in Dorset, UK.
- Our handmade dual sided cleaning sponge has one side of Droplet Design organic cotton and the other is an absorbent 100% cotton waffle. The sponge has an organic bamboo core which is super absorbent and has the added benefit of being naturally anti bacterial.
- Washing up and Care – once you have finished washing up, rinse the sponge out and hang up to dry using the cotton hanging loop, this will help to prolong the life of the sponge and allow it to dry between washes. The sponge can be machine washed at a low temperature (30 degrees), do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the absorbency of the bamboo core. Do not tumble dry.
- Making small changes to sustainable/environmentally friendly kitchen products will have you well on the way to a plastic-free life.
- Sponge Size:
Width – 8.5cm (3 1/2″)
Height – 13cm (5 1/4″)
Depth – 3mm (1/8″)
- We also make the same sponge with a scrim backing – which is great to eradicate nasty tea stains. We usually advise our customers to purchase one of each as between the two sponges most washing up tasks can be accomplished with ease.
- Due to the handmade nature of these sponges there may be slight differences in colour and pattern positioning. There may be some shedding of fibres for the first few washes. This sponge will stain over time.
- The sponges are handmade in our small sewing studio in Dorset UK. We make and sell other sustainable/environmentally friendly products and these are available for purchase in our shop.
- POSTAGE TO UK ADDRESSES IS FREE OF CHARGE.
- If you wish to buy multiple items and are outside of the UK then please do contact us and we will set up a custom order for you with combined postage. Nobody wants to pay more for their postage than is necessary and we are more than happy to accommodate these requests.