- Handmade, Reusable, Coloured Bamboo Make Up Remover Pad starter kit, complete with:
- Glass Storage Jar
10 dual sided reusable Bamboo Make Up Remover Pads
And a bag to wash them in
- This excellent little bundle of 10 coloured washable round make-up wipes will have you well on the way to a plastic-free beauty regime. These rounds have a supersoft fleece on one side and bamboo towelling on the other – great for deep cleansing.
- Finished with stitching all round and packed with a recycled card band.
- Tired of using packets of wet wipes and disposable cotton pads, knowing what they are doing to the environment? Make the switch to plastic-free reusables today!
- These fabulous washable pads are perfect for removing make-up and cleansing your face at the end of the day. Washable and reusable.
- Make up pad material: Bamboo fleece (70% bamboo, 30% organic cotton) and bamboo terry towelling (90% bamboo, 10% polyester)
- Mesh laundry bag material: 100% polyester
- Make up pad size: approx 8cm diameter
- Mesh laundry bag size: approx 18cm high by 15cm wide
- Care: Machine washable up to 40 degrees (best without fabric softener). For the first few washes place the used pads into the washing bag provided and wash without other items, the colours are permanent but some other fabrics may absorb any excess dye. We do recommend using the wash bag provided to stop them getting caught or stuck to the door of your washing machine. Tumble dry on a low heat or dry flat.
- Due to the handmade nature of these wipes there may be slight differences in colour. There will be some shedding of fibres for the first few washes. We advise against washing items which contain velcro or hook and loop tape with the laundry bag/wash bag as this material may shred or tear this delicate fabric.
- The make up pads and washing bag are handmade in our small sewing studio in Dorset UK. The jar is an Ikea glass storage jar – the perfect size to store 10 or more of these make up pads. If you find that 10 pads are not enough for your beauty or washing regime then more are available for purchase in our shop.
- POSTAGE TO UK ADDRESSES IS FREE OF CHARGE.
- Packaging and Postage – this item will be packed in a cardboard box surrounded by Eco Flo packaging chips which are sustainable and compostable (EN13432). They are produced from gm free starch which is how they minimise their impact on the environment, disposed of on your compost heap. We send all of our parcels via Royal Mail, 1st Class postage. We always obtain proof of posting for any items sent and if we have the item in stock we will generally post the item on the same day that you place your order.
- If you wish to buy multiple items and are outside of the UK then please do contact us and we will set up a custom order for you with combined postage. Nobody wants to pay more for their postage than is necessary and we are more than happy to accommodate these requests.